Sunday, November 7, 2010

Me and My Cam

Okay, it ain't "Me and My Gal", but I still think there's a song in there somewhere. I finally moved into the realm of High Definition this year both in buying my first HDTV and now a pro quality HDV camcorder. I got it used from a guy who barely used it for less than half the price of a new one. I could probably sell it on Ebay tomorrow for a good profit. I've been strongly considering trying to do a full-scale documentary on the works of CS Lewis. I've just re-read the space trilogy, the Narnia tales, and Till We Have Faces in preparation. Now I've got a cam that's fit for doing interviews, so that's a good thing. It'll also shoot in 1080/24P for a pretty decent film-look if I want to do something dramatic.

2 comments:

  1. I am in full anticipatory mood/mode!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good cause I may ask for your help at a much later date. I expect this project to take a couple of years.

    Also, I saw the post about the priest in Hell. I'm still not too sure what to think about it. I'm sure he's wrong, but I'm not sure why yet.

    ReplyDelete